Ronda de análisis de The Legend of Zelda: Tears of The Kingdom

Bouzas

A solo un día del lanzamiento, Nintendo ha levantado el embargo del nuevo Zelda para Switch. Igual que con Breath of the Wild, la prensa lo ha puesto por las nubes y lo pone ya entre los mejores juegos de la historia.

La secuela de Zelda: Breath of the Wild nos lleva de vuelta a Hyrule_ en un momento de máxima tensión por culpa del renacimiento del malvado Ganondorf, que ha desatado su furia sobre los habitantes de este mundo de fantasía. Con este punto de partida, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom para Nintendo Switch nos transporta a un escenario conocido y a la vez distinto, pues las tierras de Hyrule se han fracturado con decenas de islas en el cielo que podemos explorar libremente.

The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom

• Fecha de lanzamiento: 12/05/2023
  • Plataformas: Nintendo Switch
  • Género: Acción, aventuras
  • Jugadores: 1
  • Desarrolladora: Nintendo
  • Distribuidora: Nintendo
  • Agregadores de críticas:

Medios españoles

3DJuegos - Recomendado

Tras casi 100 horas en Hyrule, el nuevo juego de The Legend of Zelda se ha convertido en una de las mejores aventuras de acción de todos los tiempos.

Areajugones - 10/10

The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom se corona como la mejor entrega de la saga, abrazando tanto lo clásico como lo novedoso. Y consolidándose así como uno de los mejores videojuegos de mundo abierto y la definición más pura de una aventura legendaria.

Eurogamer - 4/5

Inmenso, emocionante y pulido hasta bordear lo absurdo, Tears of the Kingdom bien podría ser el mejor juego de todos los tiempos.

IGN España - 10/10

The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom se sirve de la formula planteada por su antecesor para contruir una propuesta que mejora cada uno de sus apartados. El resultado es un juego que no solo mira a la cara a uno de los títulos más influyentes de los últimos 10 años, sino que, como si estuviera buscando el cielo que puebla sus ilustraciones, ha conseguido elevarse por encima de él.

Meristation - 10/10

La secuela de Breath of the Wild llega a Nintendo Switch para convertirse en el Zelda más grande de todos, revolucionando la fórmula que nos dejó sin palabras hace seis años y recuperando todo aquello que ha hecho de The Legend of Zelda una saga única.

Hobby Consolas - 98/100

Tears of the Kingdom reúne el poder de las aventuras, la sabiduría de la libertad y el valor de la creatividad, sin olvidar en ningún momento lo que hace tan especial a The Legend of Zelda: los momentos épicos y la capacidad para emocionar. No se equivocaban al decir que el título es un spoiler: hemos derramado lágrimas de alegría.

Vandal - 10/10

La saga más legendaria de los videojuegos vuelve a hacer historia una vez más con una aventura colosal, revolucionaria, única y prácticamente perfecta que eleva la diversión y la libertad del jugador a un nivel sin precedentes.

Medios internacionales

AusGamers - 10 / 10

This is both a true sequel and a hoisted flagpole on what this series is and where it’s going into the future.

CGMagazine - 10 / 10

The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is easily the greatest open world game ever made, and may well be Nintendo’s finest achievement.

COGconnected - 100 / 100

The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is one of the most unique and creative games I have ever played. There is a lot to do and the world design is a perfect symbiosis between using Link’s abilities and your own smarts to reach your goals. One of the best games ever on Nintendo Switch and a must-buy.

Cerealkillerz - German - 9,5 / 10

Link is back, and better than ever! The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom takes the excellent foundation of its predecessor and adds to it: the new abilities allow for much more experimentation and puzzle solving, plus the islands in the sky offer a change from the earthbound world of Hyrule, inviting you to explore much more, putting the saying "The sky's the limit!" to new use. Nintendo has managed to outdo itself once again after Breath of the Wild.

Checkpoint Gaming - 10 / 10

The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom finds a way to improve upon its predecessor in almost every way, remixing the format and forcing you to rewire your brain in genius ways to solve devilish puzzles, take on challenging bosses, and explore a dense, captivating open world absolutely chock-full of distractions and secrets. Like Breath of the Wild before it, Tears of the Kingdom is an incredible accomplishment in video games that is set to stay in our collective conscience for the next several years and beyond, and it's completely deserving of that honour.

ComicBook.com - 5 / 5

The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is a worthy successor to Breath of the Wild and is easily a Game of the Year contender. In addition to making you fall in love with the world of Hyrule all over again, this game feels much more like a traditional Zelda game while retaining all of the charm and beauty of Breath of the Wild.

Console Creatures - Recommended

The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is a worthwhile follow-up to Breath of the Wild because it builds on the world in several exciting ways. You’re encouraged to engage and tackle quests in a way that fits your playstyle while never feeling overburdened by the systems put in place.

DASHGAMER.com - 10 / 10

There’s a tale told with great ambition and aspiration behind its lore, its successes and how it will act as a defiant moment in Nintendo’s growth, but The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is a set to be 2023’s landmark achievement in gaming – nothing short of extraordinary.

Destructoid - 10 / 10

I loved nearly every minute of Tears of the Kingdom. From zooming up into the sky to spelunking in the depths, there’s way more to explore here, and I feel like I haven’t even scratched the surface outside of the main story and some key sidequests. But the real kicker that helps separate Tears from Breath of the Wild is its big swing power set. I felt like I was in control at all times, and had the ability to create my own path. For a series known for sequence-breaking that’s not just a perk; it’s a strong argument for why Tears of the Kingdom will be talked about for years on end, and may even top some favorite Zelda lists.

Dexerto - 5 / 5

Overcoming Breath of the Wild’s exceptional quality was never going to be an easy feat, but The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom has achieved a small miracle. There is more creativity and choice than ever before, which will undoubtedly have a long-lasting influence on both the series and the wider gaming industry. The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is not so much a tearful goodbye from its historic past, but a fresh new beginning – one that embraces the building blocks set down by its predecessor, and transforms them to further push this beloved action-adventure series ever forward.

Digital Trends - 4.5 / 5

So long as you’re willing to meticulously survey Hyrule like an archaeologist digging for fossils, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is an engrossing sequel full of mysteries to solve and experiments to conduct. It’s a digital laboratory that I imagine will still be producing unbelievable discoveries 10 years from now.

Digitally Downloaded - 4.5 / 5

Still, Tears of the Kingdom is a resounding success. The sheer scale and scope of it ought to be a reminder to the games industry that creativity doesn’t need the most powerful hardware, and the playful approach to gameplay makes this a rare open world game that’s a pleasure to explore and rewarding to immerse yourself within. I hope Nintendo understands that this can’t be the Zelda formula forevermore, and the next one will be an all-new and transformative experience again, but I also don’t begrudge the company the desire to take a second crack at what made Breath of the Wild so special to so many people.

Enternity.gr - Greek - 10 / 10

We may not know if this is the Nintendo Switch's final AAA game, but it's the perfect way to cap off a highly successful run.

Eurogamer - 4 / 5

A terrific Breath of the Wild follow-up with some brilliant new systems, amazing views and more dungeon-type spaces, plus a slightly deadening emphasis on gathering resources.

Eurogamer.pt - Portuguese - 5 / 5

To the large size of the campaign and an exploration based on three layers or dimensions of Hyrule, there is an immense creative power, capable of modifying the experience, always with the puzzles in sight, the mental gymnastics supported by beautiful melodies, a refined language and a remarkable artistic dimension. Again called upon to return peace to Hyrule, Link comes close to the gods.

Everyeye.it - Italian - 9,5 / 10

One of the best adventure games that have ever been made. A playful and artistic titan, who swallows the hours in one bite, in a sumptuous banquet of possibilities, creativity, imagination.

Forbes - 9 / 10

Overall, Tears of the Kingdom is a genuine improvement and evolution over Breath of the Wild.

GAMES.CH - German - 95%

Tears of the Kingdom doesn't clear up all the potential flaws of its predecessor, but the game succeeds in doing much more

Game Informer - 9,8 / 10

Nearly every encounter, whether puzzle, traversal, or combat, must be reconsidered. It makes you think in new ways. I didn’t get the same goosebumps exploring Hyrule as I did in the past, but I did experience new emotions both on a granular level from solving individual puzzles and on a larger scale by going back to one of my favorite video game locations. They say you can never go home again, but I adored returning to Hyrule with all new tools.

GamePro - German - 93 / 100

Gigantic open world adventure crammed with tasks and secrets, but lacking the new magic of its predecessor.

GameSpot - 10 / 10

Tears of the Kingdom is a triumph of open-ended game design that pays homage to the best parts of the Zelda franchise's own storied history--and sometimes exceeds them.

Gameblog - French - 10 / 10

The Legend of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom is indeed the masterclass we have been waiting for.

GamesHub - 5 / 5

Breath of the Wild reinvented The Legend of Zelda. Tears of the Kingdom reimagines it once more, as a somehow more ambitious, freeform and creative game, with even greater highs – literally and figuratively. It’s a staggeringly eye-opening game that expertly cultivates the joy of exploration, discovery and believing in your own abilities.

GamesRadar+ - 4.5 / 5

Tears of the Kingdom sets a standard for immersive gameplay that most major games don't even try to achieve, let alone match

Geeks & Com - French - 9 / 10

The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is a great sequel that doesn't revolutionize the series like the first game did, but is still an absolute must play. This new version of Hyrule is bigger than ever and the new powers of Link help revigorate the gameplay. Yes it has a few flaws, but I didn't want to put down my Switch and I had a big smile during the whole review process.

Glitched Africa - 10 / 10

The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is the ceremonious journey of the decade. Its awe-inspiring open world doubles up as a playground of fun thanks to a unique building system that brilliantly ties into every aspect of the game. There’s magic here – it is an unforgettable tale.

God is a Geek - 10 / 10

Tears of Kingdom could end being one of the best games ever made, with unparalleled exploration that offers freedom and creativity on a scale never before seen.

Guardian - 5 / 5

Occasionally a game comes along that makes you look at life in a whole new way. This glorious, hilarious, utterly absorbing Zelda instalment is one of them

IGN - 10 / 10

The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is an unfathomable follow-up, expanding a world that already felt full beyond expectation and raising the bar ever higher into the clouds.

IGN Italy - Italian - 9,8 / 10

Tears of the Kingdom is what happens when a triple A studio with a triple A budget can take its time to develop a game, focussing on polish and gameplay instead of graphics. The result is so powerful that it puts to shame many contemporary games. This is a masterpiece.

Inverse - 10 / 10

"Tears of the Kingdom is so much more than a sequel — it’s a total reimagining of what Nintendo did with Breath of the Wild in 2017. Sure, there are still some minor quibbles, like tedious cooking and clumsy horse controls. But all of that pales in the face of the many, things this game does right."

Merlin'in Kazanı - Turkish - 96 / 100

Tears of the Kingdom manages to offer you another unforgettable adventure with its new features and layered map structure. Even after spending hours in the game, it's exciting to find new details to discover!

Metro GameCentral - 10 / 10

An excellent sequel and one of the best Zelda games ever made. A follow-up that builds upon and refines the achievements of the original, while adding many new and equally innovative ideas of its own.

Nintendo Life - 10 / 10

It's impossible to talk about everything that makes The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom so incredible, and making many of those discoveries yourselves is part of the magic. It's also impossible to overstate just how much there is to do in Hyrule this time around. Much like its predecessor, this is your playground for the next however many years to come, with a little sprinkling of that older Zelda fairy dust mixed into Breath of the Wild's formula. It's a glorious, triumphant sequel to one of the best video games of all time; absolute unfiltered bliss to lose yourself in for hundreds of hours. We can't wait to see what the world will do with the game.

PPE.pl - Polish - 10 / 10

The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is a beautiful story built on familiar foundations that have been expanded with new tools.

Polygon - Unscored

These are moments where I’m gently reminded that true player freedom is, of course, a fallacy. Nintendo created this world, and I inhabit it. Weeks, months, or years from now, I may affect it in ways its creators didn’t intend, but still — I will be using the tools they provided. The brilliance of Tears of the Kingdom lies in how well it imparts the fantasy of player freedom. Sure, Nintendo shakes me out of the daydream every now and then, and in those moments, I see flashes of its old rigid self. But no matter: At some point, I’ll fully escape its watchful gaze.

Post Arcade (National Post) - 10 / 10

Tears of the Kingdom is as imaginative, delightful and empowering as Breath of the Wild and a paradigm for emergent sandbox play.

Press Start - 10 / 10

The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom builds upon Breath of the Wild's robust systems to offer an experience that eclipses the original in practically every way. Not only that, but it works incredibly hard to restore some of the things lapsed players might've missed from the traditional Zelda experience, and it pays off in droves. While the novelty of its design will never be as impactful as Breath of the Wild's debut, Tears of the Kingdom is one of the best Zelda experiences you'll ever have.

RPG Site - 10 / 10

The mad lads actually did it. Tears of the Kingdom is actually better than its predecessor

SECTOR.sk - Slovak - 9,5 / 10

The game has all the necessary qualities to be a great, massive, intelligent, and creative gaming experience that surpasses Breath of the Wild. However, it lacks a "wow factor" and feels like an improved version of its predecessor rather than a completely new experience. Despite its higher quality, the game relies too much on its predecessor, and the main world map is essentially the same.

Screen Rant - 5 / 5

If it's time to move on from the Tears of the Kingdom Hyrule that's now spanned two games, it hasn't overstayed its welcome. The memories this game is capable of creating just because of its ambitious systems mean that no two players will ever have the same experience - except that of joy, and the excitement that comes with unknown possibilities. Anyone worried that there would be some fatal flaw that came to ruin what seemed to be a can't-miss Switch launch can now rest easy. Tears of the Kingdom is a monumental achievement, and it's going to be talked about relentlessly for years to come.

Skill Up - Unscored

Video Review - Quote not available

Spaziogames - Italian - 10 / 10

The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is the perfect sequel and the best game of the Nintendo Switch generation.

Stevivor - 10 / 10

The Legend of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom is one of the most creative, satisfying and rewarding games I’ve ever played, all within a familiar and greatly expanded Hyrule.

Telegraph - 5 / 5

The long awaited follow-up to the seminal Breath of the Wild is an expected, inventive triumph for Nintendo's famous series

TheGamer - 5 / 5

The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is a masterpiece that not only equals what came before, it does everything in its power to surpass it..

TheSixthAxis - 9 / 10

As if it was really in doubt, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is another sublime entry in this series. It's not as thoroughly refreshing as Breath of the Wild was six years ago, but as a direct sequel, it takes the same world and manages to transform it with a new over and under world, while Link's powerful new abilities foster ever-more creative play, and a new epic tragedy unfolds before you. As we head into the Nintendo Switch's twilight years, this is practically essential.

Tom's Hardware Italia - Italian - 10 / 10

Nintendo wanted to push on the accelerator and go all-in. Tears Of The Kingdom succeeds in a feat I thought impossible: improving, expanding, and in some ways overshadowing a production of the caliber of Breath Of The Wild. Explaining in words how this new chapter was able to consistently surprise someone who dissected the previous chapter for hundreds of hours was not easy but, if you are not part of those users who want to look for the rot where there is none, my only advice is to play it, enjoy every inch of it and hope that this new journey never ends. Nintendo has once again set standards for a genre, and never before will it be really hard to top it.

TrustedReviews - 5 / 5

The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom doesn’t stray too far away from the hugely successful template of Breath of the Wild. But by reinforcing its predecessor’s strength for experimentation with the new building mechanics, while also telling an engaging story and opening up new locations to explore, this is a perfect sequel to the greatest game to ever grace the Nintendo Switch.

VG247 - 5 / 5

Although it takes place on the same map as Breath of the Wild (with a few key changes owing to the time-skip and Upheaval, of course), Tears of the Kingdom feels different enough from its predecessor thanks to the new powers and mechanics to stand all on its own. It’s a massive open world that feels dense and exciting without getting clogged up with icon fatigue, since so much of the play is based around physics interactions with the core mechanics, rather than rigid systems

VGC - 5 / 5

The Legend of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom reinterprets Breath of the Wild for the better. Instead of removing all the aches and pains of that game, it completes the circle by adding gameplay-based solutions to annoyances and encourages you to let your imagination run free. Easily one of the very best games on Nintendo Switch.

Video Chums - 9,2 / 10

The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is an awesome and unforgettable adventure and I'm happy to say that the Zelda series is still killing it in 2023. With that being said; please, Nintendo: we really need to experience a brand new Hyrule in the next Zelda game.

Washington Post - 100 / 100

Ultimately, the lore isn’t the main attraction, and isn’t the reason the Zelda series has endured for almost half a century. What’s more compelling is the game’s nod to the collective story of how human imagination pushes us through our toughest challenges, and sometimes sends us soaring to heights unseen.

Wccftech - 9 / 10

The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom sticks closely to the blueprint established by The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, but it’s a richer, more rewarding game in most ways that count, offering a more intricate world, versatile suite of abilities, epic story, and satisfying dungeons.

WellPlayed - 10 / 10

Tears of the Kingdom will overawe you with its scale and its imagination. It will demand your creativity and ingenuity in a way that few games would dare demand. It pays tribute to the things that have made this series so timeless, while also innovating so relentlessly that it will be the better part of a decade before any game is able to follow in its wake. Nearly four decades after The Legend of Zelda series made its debut, its latest instalment is a breathtaking high-point for the Zelda franchise, for Nintendo and for video games.

Sonjohn

Me guardo los 10's; aquí estamos esperando con ansias sus impresiones.

1 respuesta
pyroslipknot

Se viene GOTY

1 respuesta
Usopp

Siempre me fío más de las opiniones de los usuarios que de la prensa

mxz239

C viene. Es el único juego que aún teniendo el embargo de reviews hasta el día de salida, no dudaría ni un segundo de su calidad.

sephirox

Buena pinta tiene, desde luego.

pankofanto

Huele a mierda mal optimizada (el no dejar hacer reviews... Cuidao)

5 respuestas
M

#7 huele o tú deseas de que sea así?

1 2 respuestas
PeandPe

#7 Ya puede ser una mierda del tamaño de un castillo que le iban a cascar dieces como panes...

1 respuesta
ratedx

#7 las reviews estan hechas, lo que acaba es el embargo xd

pankofanto

#8 a mi me da igual, ojala le vaya bien y no se una a gamefreak

ratedx

#9 el caso es que hagan lo que haga seran notas infladas

1 comentario moderado
Dekai

Pero si esto ya lo ha jugado la mitad de España xd

Y los que nos estamos esperando dudo mucho que le hagamos caso a la prensa, que obviamente le va a cascar 10's a cascoporro y sin criterio alguno.

Ni olvido ni perdón desde lo de Cyberpunk.

4 1 respuesta
Smacks

#7 #8 Tanto si esta mal optimizado como si no, es un juego de Switch. La calidad grafica sera una mierda al igual que el framerate y todo eso sumado al fog exagerado para que la consola no explote. Y ojo, que tengo una Switch y he quemado muchisimas horas en juegos como xenoblade, que no soy un hater ni fanboy, solo digo lo que hay.
Otra cosa es que el apartado artistico sea de 10, ahi ya no entro, pero a Nintendo se le perdona mucho con el tema rendimiento cuando llevan años y años de retraso. Ya va siendo hora de que se pongan un poco las pilas.

1 1 respuesta
pankofanto

#15 yo aún tengo pesadillas con el rendimiento de Pokemon sol y luna en 3ds

crb2222

#7 puedes estar tranquilo en ese aspecto :)

Sonjohn

Bueno, ya llenamos la página de lloros, queda poco para las impresiones.

Parasigma

No creo que haya consenso como con el anterior. Y esto es opinión simplemente

1 respuesta
Bouzas

Empezamos

Turkit0

Alguien duda de los 10s?

benjajim

Pues nada, lo esperado.

A quemar la switch mañana.

Kaos

No será GOTY, al menos para mí, si no se dejan de gilipolleces y no meten putas dungeons

3 respuestas
Bachoqueto

#23 Confirmaron que volvíamos a las mazmorras clásicas si no recuerdo mal.

1 respuesta
marinn13

#23 han confirmado el misml aonuma que hay dungeons

Sonjohn

#23 nintendo confirmo ayer que hay dungeons y con tematica dada una.

1 1 respuesta
BigBam

Será un juegazo, pero no puede estás mas sobrevalorado xD. Lo tengo reservado por que el anterior me gustó muchísimo pero vamos que se ve a la legua que Nintendo es el niño mimado de la prensa y se le pasa mucho por alto. Ojo lo esta diciendo uno que tiene mas de 60 juegos comprado digital xD.

seikooc

98 de momento no?

https://www.metacritic.com/game/switch/the-legend-of-zelda-tears-of-the-kingdom/trailers

1 respuesta
Sonjohn

#28 tiene pinta que la media quedara entre 96 o 97 más o menos.

1 respuesta
pelusilla6

Las notas cada vez tienen menos importancia salvo que cambien cosas, un juego malo como Redfall salió con 70s, otros como Cyberpunk que petaba directamente al ejecutarlo fueron 10s

Es buen juego pero solo lo recomendaría si te gustó mucho BOTW, es más de lo mismo pero mejor en muchos aspectos.

1 1 respuesta

Usuarios habituales